Custom Quick Settings v2.1.1 b2107 Pro – Hello, we will distribute that android article about Custom Quick Settings v2.1.1 b2107 Pro premium, at this time we will examine about the application Custom Quick Settings v2.1.1 b2107 Pro which might be of good use, we will review the various applications or games that premium is everything you get cost-free only in Android Sync.
At today’s time, android-based program so popular that it can not be separate between applications, games or and android. In order to download for free android application. For people who are curious you can also directly see our review below. You can Free Custom Quick Settings v2.1.1 b2107 Pro Premium, and Custom Quick Settings v2.1.1 b2107 Pro Unlocked. from below!
Custom Quick Settings v2.1.1 b2107 Pro
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: Default quick settings not enough for you? Add app links, web links and custom toggles to your quick settings without root (on Android 6.0+, root is required on Android 5.0/5.1) using Custom Quick Settings
Please note that some OEMs, such as Samsung, LG and HTC, may disable the use of this app on their firmware. You will need a custom ROM that is based on AOSP (including CyanogenMod) to use this app if that is the case with your device
– Add up to 20 more quick settings of your own set up
– Custom titles (custom tiles only, you can’t change the default ones)
– Custom icons, chose from over 2,200 icons (custom tiles only, you can’t change the default ones) [Monochrome only on Android N] – Live tiles, which react to changes on your device such as CPU speed, Free RAM, internal/external storage space, battery level, and also tiles for Weather condition. There’s even a calculator tile which opens a calculator on top of whatever app you’re using
– Open apps, shortcuts (pro), toggle system settings and click a widget (automatically) on click
– Icons from device (chose your own icons) [Monochrome only on Android N] – Icons that change state (where supported)
– Icons from apps (shown in the launcher normally)
– No battery drain – runs at boot and updates only when you change them
– Action on both short and long/double click
– Tasker plugin support
Opens tile detail with weather, battery information and a calculator (Xposed only)
– Launch apps
– Launch shortcuts, including tasker tasks (Pro version only)
– Click widget (for toggle/action widgets such as Twilight) [Pro] – Launch URL
– Custom settings toggle (WiFi, Screen timeout, Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot, Sync, Adaptive Brightness, Sound, Music Controls)
– Custom root settings toggle (Airplane Mode, Invert Colours, Celullar Data, Location, ADB, Screenshot, Immersive Mode, Network Mode [2G, 3G, LTE], Shutdown, Reboot, Reboot Recovery, Quick Reboot, Restart SystemUI)
This app uses a experimental feature of Android, usually hidden. It’s unlikely to work on devices which have an skin such as TouchWiz (Samsung) or Sense (HTC). Please note that this cannot be worked around, there is no fix until the next release of Android, N, when there should be unification between them all.
– Worked around system bug where toast messages would not appear for some devices
– Notification Channel Support for Android 8.0
– Fixed crash on boot on Android 8.0, updated notification message for new way of hiding notification
– Fixed bug where secure tiles were not automatically enabled when rooted on some devices
– Other minor bugfixes
● Pro features Unlocked
● Analytics Disabled
This app has no advertisements
Custom Quick Settings v2.1.1 b2107 Pro premium
You can download or get the premium android apps for Custom Quick Settings v2.1.1 b2107 Pro of course for free.
Thank for your attention, we hope Custom Quick Settings v2.1.1 b2107 Pro can be of good use